Renewable Energy Association of Kazakhstan is an independent non-profit organization, which was founded in 2013. Today includes more than 100 members – which are individual entrepreneurs and legal entities who work in the field of renewable energy of the country.
The main goals and objectives of our activities:
1. To create a favorable investment climate for the development of renewable energy
2. To reduce greenhouse gas emissions
3. To create export-oriented renewable energy
4. To increase local content in RES projects
5. To strengthen collaboration between inventors and scientists to implement innovations in the industry
6. To promote technology transfer and technological development
Professional summit in the field of "green" energy - an effective tool to achieve goals. The global event allows to collect the most advanced ideas, technologies and information on one platform. This is an opportunity to hold specialized discussions, to listen to the opinions of reputable industry leaders, to present own achievements, to hear the best ideas and see real high-tech solutions. Following the results of the II summit in the declaration, the government was asked to develop a program for the development of renewable energy. The third meeting at the international level also promises to be productive.
The event will be held within the frame of the KAZAKHSTAN ENERGY WEEK 2019 / XII KAZENERGY Eurasian Forum, being hosted by the KAZENERGY Association with support of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.